Before submitting photos for review make sure that the document on the provided photos is:
- Make sure that the whole page/sides of the document are fully visible and that your fingers or light reflections are not covering any information on the identity document.
- Use a device with a high-resolution camera (mobile devices are recommended).
- Use an identity document that we support. Fully-Verified accepts international passports, national ID cards, and driving licences. The document:
- must include a photograph of the document owner,
- can’t be written by hand, all the personal data must be machine written.
- If the document is not written in English or bilingual (national language and translation), at least the personal information must be written in Latin/Roman script (for example documents only written in Cyrillic or traditional Chinese characters are not accepted).
For a full list of supported documents, contact us here.